USSC offers monetary assistance to student organizations as a way of support to their activities. Below are the guidelines for the USSC Organizational Assistance:
- Only official student organizations recognized by USSO will be able to apply.
- In cases of collaborations, only one organization will be allowed to apply for the organizational assistance for the said activity.
- Student organizations can only apply for the organizational assistance once per semester
I. Activity Proposal
- The organization must fill up the USSC Organizational Assistance Form and attach their activity proposal
- It shall be passed to USSC two (2) weeks before the said activity
II. Screening Panel
- There will be a screening panel composed of three (3) USSC officers and
the Adviser for Finance.
- The panel chairman will be the Head of the Committee on Student Organizations.
- The Organization’s activity shall be judged according to the following
Relevance to the Organization -20%
Adherence to USSC VMG -40%
- If the overall rating of the activity does not reach 75%, the organization
will not receive the assistance.
IV. Grounds for Disqualification
- If the number of expected attendees/people involved in the activity is less
than 50 people
- If the number of contributing members is more than 50 AND the
contribution exceeds Php 100.
- If the bank account balance of the organization is more than Php 20,000
- If the organization is a CSSC
- If the activity is a social event